|Serving You Always|
|Who is the Customer Support Organization team?|
|The CSO ( Customer Support Organization) team is your dedicated, single point of contact for all post-installation support requirements and is accessible via a toll-free number (800- ECE) from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., 6 days a week. |
- A dedicated source - Emirates Computers' CSO team gratifies over a hundred calls per day covering all client service requirements. The team also manages Service Level Agreements, or SLAs, handles tele-support calls and conducts customer support satisfaction surveys. A Service Level Agreement or SLA is a customized suite of services, specifically designed to meet your organization’s service & support needs.
- A professional team - The CSO team comprises call center operators and agents dedicated to the entire range of products and technologies including Cisco, Dell, SUN, Nokia, EMC, Tandberg and others.
- A future-looking advisor - The CSO team ensures preventive maintenance and quick action by monitoring and managing the entire problem resolution process and continually providing well-planned growth and upgrade advice for an improved service.
|How does the Customer Support Process work?|
|Our Customer Support Organization process ensures streamlined and effective post-installation support. The process model spans the following milestones to ensure efficient problem resolution. |
- Client identification: A helpdesk executive answers your call and assigns a support ID.
- Telephonic and electronic support: Telephonic or electronic assistance is immediately provided by the helpdesk engineers.
- Support engineer assignment: In case the problem is still unresolved, the job is assigned to a team of field engineers.
- On-site support: The team reviews the situation, arranges for the required spare parts and visits your site for repairs.
- Replacement and spare part supply: In case onsite repair is not possible, the team manages transportation of the faulty equipment to the workshop or vendor, as required. If the time taken for repair exceeds 48 hours, a temporary replacement is provided till the original equipment is returned.
- Ongoing supervision: The CSO team monitors the progress of the entire process, following up as and when required and ensuring complete quality control.
- Satisfactory resolution: On successful repair, the engineer(s) installs the original equipment at your site and returns the replacement to stock.
- Tracking and auditing: Signed work orders are returned to the call center where the call is officially closed once details are entered into the system for future tracking and auditing processes.
| || || |